Beds: 2+2 Rooms 2
Casa Esmeralda is a bright and very scenic apartment with a modern furniture. It is situated in a quite area about 2 miles from Amalfi town, in the hamlet of Vettica di Amalfi where dominates the blu colour of the sea and the sky and the yellow of the lemons planted with terrace. Esmeralda house is about 60 square metres and it can host a family of 4 people. It has a beautiful terrace with stunning views, equipped with table and chairs. Esmeralda apartment features a large double bedroom, living room, where the floor is furnished with ceramic tiles from Vietri; it is equipped with a comfortable sofa-bed that can sleep two guests; the kitchenette is equipped with microwave, toaster, blender, refrigerator, freezer, electric oven, dishwasher, ironing board. The bathroom contains a shower, basin toilet, bidet, hair dryer and washing machine. The apartment is fully air conditioned and is equipped with every confort.
A few metres from the apartment, at walking distance, there is Duoglio beach, that offers a complete range of services, while the extreme edges are accessible totally free of charge. Duoglio beach is very sunny until early afternoon and the sea is pure and crystalline.
A few metres, from the apartment, you will find two restaurants where you can taste the local cuisine and a mile and half away is the Emerald Grotto that is one of the gems of the Amalfi Coast. It can be visited only on a boat.
The apartment is reachable fom the main road Amalfi-Sorrento through a public scale with approx 60 steps. The residence, where the apartment is located is surrounding by a big outdoor park that streches from S.S. Sorrento to S.S. Agerola and has parking for motorcycles and cars (no disignated spaces). The area of Vettica of Amalfi is well served by public transport (Sita bus) that can easily connect you to Amalfi and many other destinations, so we suggest you reach the apartment using public transportation. No pets are permitted.
Tourist attractions in Amalfi Coast:
- The S. Andrea Cathedral in Amalfi and many other churches
- The old paper mils and paper museum in Amalfi
- Torre dello Ziro; one in a string of coastal watch towers, the “Torre Dello Ziro” is especially intriguint. There are many legends about it, including those that say it is haunted.
- Villa Cimbrone is lendmark of Ravello, you can admire one of the best panoramic views on all the Amalfi Coast.
- Villa Rufolo in Ravello. The gardens of the villa set the scenary for Ravello festival.
Ravello 8,5 Km;
Positano 17 Km;
Salerno and train station 25 km;
Naples and airport 60 Km.
Smeraldo Grotta, Capri and Ischia are reachable by public ferries from Amalfi.
From 02/01/16 to 19/03/16; 01/10/16 to 20/12/16 € 680
From 19/03/16 to 30/06/16; 30/08/16 to 01/10/16; 20/12/16 to 06/01/17 € 750
From 01/07/16 to 30/08/16 € 850
Are included in the rental price: linens, towels and gas.
Extra charge to be paid:
1) Euro: 50,00 for final cleaning
2) Electricity for cool and warm air conditioned Euro: 5,00 for days
3) Euro: 1,50 daily for Wi- fi(if requested)
4) Tax visitors: From April 1 to November 2: € 1.50 per person per night for the first 4 nights, € 0.75 thereafter. Guests aged under 10 are exempt.
Security deposit Euro: 150,00