Booking can be made through Amalfi Accommodation.com, or calling the telephone number indicated on the website, or sending a written request to email@example.com di Consiglio Anna – Via Salita Porta dello Spedale, 5 – 84011 Amalfi – Salerno – Italy. We will let you know as soon as possible about our availabilities.
MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD AND PRICES:
We rent apartments for minimum three nights. In this case the price will undergo a light increase on the daily quote of the weekly tarifs listed on the website. Only in particular cases (some apartments and rental period) AA reserves the right to accept only weekly bookings.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
-Arrival times: between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m
-Departure times: the morning between 8.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
-Delays or variations must be communicated to Amalfi Accommodation at least 48 hours before arrival and be approved by AA. In case of unavoidable delay of arrival on Saturday, the Tenant must call the AA Customer Service between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Tel. (+39) 334/1770007. If the client fails to arrive within the time period stipulated and has not communicated his delay, and the owner cannot be found, the owner, his representative, and AA decline all responsibility.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
– 30% of the total amount within 5 days of rental confirmation.
– The balance 40 days before the start of the rental period or on the arrival.
Payments can be made as follows:
By the sent of the credit card details or
By BANK TRANSFER into our account, details are as follows:
Bank Name: BANCO DI NAPOLI
Bank Address: Piazza Duomo – Amalfi (Sa) Italy
Account Name: Consiglio Anna
Account Number: 1000/00002386
IBAN: IT47 S 010 1076 0301 0000 0002 386
BOOKING CONDITIONS ARTICLES:
- The contract is confirmed by payment of the deposit; in the event of failure to pay within the terms of the above-mentioned deadlines, the rental will be considered cancelled within 5 days.
When the rental agreement is made 39 days before the start of the rental period, the entire balance must be paid to finaliize the contract. Failure to pay the balance of the rental (40 days before arrival) leads to automatic cancellation of the rental and loss of the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another one, the following penalities must be paid: from the day of the last payment until 43 days before the start of letting period, 50% of the letting price, 80% of the letting price if the cancellation is made between 43 and 2 days before the start of letting period, 100% of letting price if the cancellation is made 2 days before the start of letting period. If the cancellation arrives after the payment of the deposit of 50% of the letting price, this amount will not be returned.
- In the event of serious and substantiated unforeseen circumstances, Amalfi Accommodation, reserves the right to substitute the rented property with another of an equivalent level and quality. In the event of force major, Amalfi Accommodation reserves the right to annul the contract, and return the amount paid.
- All claims must reach our organization before, and not later than, the end of the rental period, otherwise the tenant will renounce any right to compensation.
- Upon receipt of the rental balance AA will forward to the tenant information on how to reach the property, and how to contact the person responsable for the keys.
- On arrival the client must show the rental voucher and passport or identify card to the owner or his representative to enable them to proceed with the necessary registrations requested by Italian law.
- Tenants must also respect the accommodation capacity referred to in the description of the property and they have to leave the property in a good condition.
- The properties will be handed over to the client clean and in good working order.
The tenant is obliged to hand over to the owner or his representative the amount due as shown in the price list for the cleaning of the kitchen corner/the kitchen/the kitchenette. Dirty dishes, etc., and the removal of rubbish are the customer’s responsibility. If this has not been done, the owner or his representative is obliged to charge additional expense in addition to the amount due . Given the situation regarding energy supply and the laws currently in force in Italy, the use of heating (when it can be switched on and off, temperature, etc.) is controlled by regulations that vary from region to region. For example, heating may be turned on from November until April. Costs for linen have be paid to the owner according to the price written in the property description.
- In the case of any controversy which may arise, the competent authority shall be the Court of Salerno.